From the mind of Hamish

My views on news, current events, sports and the general goings on in my life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not sure if I should be posting this in this blog or my other blog, Referee's Corner. Since I haven't been running for ages, over 3 weeks, I decided to go back to aquacise. Man was it hard work! The format has changed a little bit and we did all kinds of new moves but it was great fun. Even tho I think I inhaled half the pool. It's a great way to get fit, altho I'm going to get back into running fairly soon, this is just a stop gap. Well, that and I have a consession card with about 7 more visits left on it. Might go running on Saturday.

I really enjoy running in some weird kind of way, plus I've lost quite a bit of weight running. I've gotten my wife to start running too, she's looking great! Now I just need to catch up with her, altho I've always had a lot move weight to lose than her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home