From the mind of Hamish

My views on news, current events, sports and the general goings on in my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wow, I haven't updated this blog in well over a year. Still, at least it hasn't been deleted.

My wife and I are off on holiday on Sunday to the Gold Coast in Australia and we can't wait. We haven't been on a real holiday for almost 2 years now, plus we'd both like to see some real summer. Right now in Christchurch it's supposed to be summer but for the last two days it's been grey and drizzling. So much for global warming I guess.

I've changed some of the settings here for my blog, including the links. I've got a Flickr account now with lots of photos in it. We just got a new digital camera so I've got to show it off a bit. I've also just discovered del.icio.us, thanks to the Inside the Net podcast, which is a very cool site. I just wish their import option would be made available again.

Well, there's a suitably manic post to get this blog rolling again. I tend to be a bit like that online, jumping from one subject to another very quickly. Now I'm off to finish building that new server :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home